I wish I may, I wish I might

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I've been poking around the web exploring things I might want to add to my wardrobe for fall. Below is my Evans wish list. There are a few really great casual pieces and though I haven't fully formed thoughts on what I want to look like this fall...I definitely gravitated toward versatile separates.




You may notice there are a lot of neutral colors here and it wasn't really on purpose but am admittedly a huge fan of mixing neutrals - black/brown and brown/gray especially. It always just looks really cool.




Also please note, since this is a wish list and I don't wish for any of Evans' shoes (no offense, I just don't) - Shoes below are from BarefootTess.com...those shoes I do wish for!
















Outfit #1: I LOVE black/white stripes mixed with brown. Add a pop of color with a red shoe or bag and boom, hotness.




Outfit #2: There might be few greater fashion joys than sheer inserts. I love love love this cardigan and topping it over a bandage skirt with cool lace up boots gives it a little bit of "I'm sexy and yet, I still might kick your ass". That or hike up a mountain *shrug*




Outfit #3: I'm obsessed with this one. Tan, brown, gray, patterns, tie waist harem pant, cool jacket, cutesy sneakers - yum.




Outfit #4: Wear white denim all year long, go ahead...you can do it! Every other outfit I wear has animal print in some degree so it's obvi I love this top. The black blazer and patterned pump make it great for work and maybe a party after. Love.