A Charmed Life

Sunday, August 28, 2011
Last week I took a trip down to Bensalem, PA for a meeting with my client Charming Shoppes. Charming Shoppes is the company that owns Lane Bryant, Catherines, Fashion Bug, Sonsi, Cacique and Loop18. Snapped a few flicks before heading in.




It was a hot sticky day and dressing for summer meetings can get a little tricky. I'm one of those people who when it's humid, I really dislike wearing silky fabrics, and much prefer cotton/jersey. In my last post "I wish I may I wish I might" I talked about mixing neutrals and here's another example. Gray is my absolute favorite base color. You can of course add a pop of color for fun but this time around I was feeling mixing different shades of brown, tan and gray.




All day long people were commenting on my necklaces and it's really easy to do. I just layered a multi strand silver necklace, a plastic link gray necklace and another double strand chain link necklace. Just pile it on until it looks the way you want. Good fun.








DEETS: Top-Micheal Kors, Skirt-INC (Macy's), Belt-Avenue, Necklaces-Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Prada, Ring-Off Saks, Bracelet-Tiffany, Bag-Abro, Shoes-Gwyneth (Zappos)